Re: New schools added-schools that are full

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New schools added-schools that are full
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:47:39 EDT
I thought some of you on Team.net might have an interest on these schools, so
I am posting on my own behalf.  If there is a problem or issue please email
me direct with any concern you may have.  Evolution is the main sponsor for
the SCCA SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series.  All us SCCA SEDiv conedodgers
appreciate your support of our great sponsor!

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward