Challenge Workers at the Finale

To: "AutoX List" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Challenge Workers at the Finale
From: "Paula Whitney" <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:16:37 -0500
This seems to be my week for postings. :)  I will need Challenge Workers for
the ProSolo Championship in Topeka, and in return for your efforts you would
receive a $20 reduction on your entry fee or if you are not entered $20 in
cash. You would need to be there by 1:30 on Sunday Sept 9th. I will need
about fifteen to twenty warm bodies. For entrants this would be in addition
to your regular work assignment.

I am also looking for some challenge workers for the upcoming Peru Pro,
please contact me direct as I am the Event Chairman for that event.

thanks,
paula whitney

dragonpjw@mindspring.com   home
pwhitney@shamroc.com       work