Re: New Tire Idea? (Was bias ply...)

To: bampfautox@lycos.com
Subject: Re: New Tire Idea? (Was bias ply...)
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:08:47 -0500
I was referring to the old generation R-1 Comp T/A, which was a DOT
competition tire.  As Phil Either pointed out, the inner sidewall is
actually the one that was stiffer which resulted in the same affect.  Dunno
about the Pirelli's, and I'm not aware of any "street" tires that have used
this technique, although it would be neat.  I really liked those tires and
wish we had them back.

> Are you talking about R compound tires only?  Isn't the Pirelli PZero
Directionale like this?
> --
>
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:03:25
>  Scot Zediker wrote: