RE: Ayer Tour

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ayer Tour
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:46:54 -0400
First heat (CS, GS, SSL, FJ, AML, BML, BS, ESPL, FSPL, EPL, EML, FML) got
three dry runs.  The rain started in the middle of the second heat so most
of FS and DS got dry runs.  It was a light rain, no standing water, until
the third runs when the conditions rapidly deteriorated.  The monsoon hit at
the end of the heat.  I couldn't see the course from the end of the grid
lane because of the volume of the water.  Fortunately, we were done and it
was time for the walk-through break anyway.  Not many took advantage of the
course open for swimming announcement.  Once the monsoon rains left, it was
a steady rain that lasted the entire day.

Paul Zahornasky
27 CM