Re: Bad tasting spam

To: "Madurski, Ronald M." <RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad tasting spam
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:49:11 -0400
Usually the advertising stamp is at the very end of the digest, with perhaps
additional info on how to remove yourself from the list/digest/etc.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.