Important racing news...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Important racing news...
From: "Ted Drcar" <tdrcar@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:38:11 -0700
Here is an excellent story about the love life of a top F1 driver, and I
think we can pretty much all vouch for this being typical for us
racer-types:

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/4217837
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/4217837

Charlie Davis, send this man Coulthard a Race Slut t-shirt!  Your shirts
should have the inuendo from this article, "as much forward thrust in bed as
on the track."

Also, Coulthard's mobile home sounds like some of the rigs I saw pull into
town for the National Tour.  Take your shoes off before you come inside!

Hope you got a laugh out of this!

Ted "autocrossers do it three times" Drcar