Hotel vacancies for Lubbok Pro

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hotel vacancies for Lubbok Pro
From: "Steve Sucsy" <bsucsy@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:33:13 -0500
For any of you who may not have your hotel reservation yet for the Lubbock Pro
(April 20, 21), I have called around and can provide the following
information:

The Ashmore Inn (1-800-785-0061) has several rooms available for both nights,
but they are out of rooms with two double beds for Friday night.  They have
king and queen beds available, and the rate is about $75 plus tax, with AARP
and AAA discounts available.

The Courtyard by Mariott has a few rooms left for about $79.99.  The Holiday
Inn Lubbock Plaza has about 10 king rooms available.  The Ramada Regency has
vacancies, but none with two double beds.  The La Quinta on the Brownfield
Highway has one room with two double beds, and 3 other rooms.

Bottom line- there are lots of rooms available, but very few with 2 double
beds.  If you need help with phone numbers, etc., please let me know.  Phone
numbers for all of the hotels are available on the link to the event
information on the West Texas Region web site.

Steve Sucsy
AS 98
Lubbock ProSolo Event Chairperson