Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:10:06 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>

>In the grid at Nationals 2000, hanging out with my ESP buddies as they do
>their runs, I was shocked to hear (over the PA) that the next car to run (a
>white F body) was driven by none other than Paul Foster.
>
>I also happened to notice that about 30 or so other heads snapped up, and
>Mr. Foster's car was under some pretty intense scrutiny.
>
>A couple of seconds later, it was announced that the Paul Foster on course
>was emphatically NOT the "Paul Foster" from Team.Net, and the crowd visibly
>relaxed.

Yes, there is another Paul "the innocent" Foster, from Wichita Region, who
has driven Nationals in ESP the past two years. Not to be confused with Paul
"the infamous" Foster from San Francisco Region, who drove Nationals in DS
in 1989.

It's kinda like how we have to distinguish between Roger-the-famous and
Roger-the-real.

--Rocky Entriken