BMW z3 and related autocross stuff for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: BMW z3 and related autocross stuff for sale
From: Miatafun1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:47:14 EDT
If you know of anyone interested, I have a 97 BMW Z3, 2.8L for sale. It has
52k miles and I had the convertible top replaced by the dealer due to a
defect in the original.  this was completed at 51k miles.  The car is Boston
green with tan leather and tan top. Asking $25,700 (I owe $26,700 but I am
willing to take a small beating) or best offer.

I also am selling (4) MSW type 55 wheels with 225/50 zr 16 autocross tires.
BFG G-force R1's with maybe a half season of tread left.  Great for Evolution
school? Maybe $295

I also have brand new, never mounted, never heat-cycled, but shaved Kumho
autocross tires that I won at the annual banquet.  (4) 225/50 ZR16. Price
negotiable.

Lastly, I have a G-tech acceleromater?! That I bought but never used. $95

If anyone knows a buyer for any or all. Contact Guy Rehmann 618-288-3052 or
email miatafun1@aol.com