RE: Car storage between CA Tour and Pro

To: "David Fauth" <dfauth@frii.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car storage between CA Tour and Pro
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:57:59 -0800
David Hawkins has a 1/4 acre fenced lot about 10 miles east of the Stadium.

I think he is willing to let you put a trailer or two in there, the only
requirement being that he intends on leaving for the Pro by noon or so on
Friday, so you would also have to be out of there by then. Email me if you
want more info. And if you are interesting in bribery, I enjoy dark beers.
:-)

P.S. If anyone is looking for a inexpensive motel option, we liked the Best
Inn and Suites, located just east of the Stadium. $49 weekdays, $59 weekends
(Fri/Sat). Includes a deluxe continental breakfast, refrig, microwave,
telephones with dataports, non-smoking, heated pool and next door to a very
good Italian restaurant owned by ex-racer Sam Nicolosi. 1-800-378-2900
More info at http://www.sandiegobestinn.com/  Not fancy, but the rooms look
clean and new.

Randy Chase