Re: speed secrets

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speed secrets
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:40:52 EST
Coke... yikes.   I can drink a case of coke and fall asleep at work.  From
7am-12pm i'm on a strict reigmen of black coffee.  My day starts with a good
batch of coffee i brew at home (the good stuff you get at the store and grind
yourself).  Once i come in, have my initial cup i'm acclimated enough to my
surroundings to start drinking the "coffee room" coffee... the prepackaged
"sludge" in little packets next to the stack of styofoam cups.   Instead of
regular and defaf in our two pots, i like to keep regular and 'diesel'
(double stregnth) on hand since decaf coffee is like drinking non-alcoholic
beer... ugh.

Towards the afternoon i will switch to cold caffiene, usually in the form of
diet coke, to hold off the withdrawl off of my IV-Drip of caffiene all
morning.   This usually will subside me until 3 or 4pm when i am actually
awake.   At which point i finish work and go do whatever else it is i have to
do.   You'd think it would be the other way around...  i hate mornings but i
hate morning traffic even worse so i go in early.