Re: Car Class

To: Joe Worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Class
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:27:54 -0800 (PST)
The 2001 rule book puts it at a 2.0 conversion factor
to make it an EM car.  Unfortunately, the minimum
weight for EM is 1500 pounds (w/o driver) so you would
need to add weight but you would be able to do it
strategically for corner weights.  Sounds like a fun
car.

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing
CS 98-'91 Yellow MR2