Cincinnati Evolution School Openings

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cincinnati Evolution School Openings
From: Caleb Miller <millerca@one.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:10:29 -0500
The Cincinnati Region is offering Evolution Performance Driving School's
phase 1 driving school on Sunday, April 15.  Due to a lack of planning
on my part, it turns out that this Sunday also turns out to be Easter
Sunday (can you say oops?).

Here's the deal:

In an effort to encourage people who are looking for a deal to register
for this class, we will be dropping our entry fee for this date only
from $200 to $150.  In order to take advantage of this deal, you must
register and have your full non-refundable payment received by March
10th.  At these rates, we will require a minimum of 10 entrants in order
to hold the event.  To register, check out the registration details on
our we site at http://www.cincyscca.com/solo/cincmckamey.htm

Extra deal:

If you also register for our phase 2 school on July 15th, you're total
cost for the two classes will be $325 instead of the normal cost of $400
if they were taken separately.

Restrictions (also known a the catch):

- All registrations are final.
- This event is on Easter Sunday!
- This price break is valid only for our Easter Sunday, 2001 phase 1
school.
- If you want to switch from another class for which you were previously
registered, we will refund the difference between your original
registration and your current registration.  You will then be locked in
to the terms of this deal and will not be able to switch back.

If you have questions, please email me at millerca@one.net.

Regards,

Caleb Miller ...
Solo Chairman