NEON for Sale

To: "A-Team.Net (Group)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEON for Sale
From: "Phil Kogan" <pkogan@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:31:02 -0500
95 Neon ACR (white) reluctantly available.  We have had the car for 3 years
and have had lots of fun with it.  The car is very fast.  We have gotten
invloved with some E30  BMW's and are more interested in working with rear
wheel drive at the present.  The Neon is a blast.  Very fast and competitive
car.   The car is garaged and mainly driven to and from events.

Car was previously owned by Nick Leverone.

Has been well maintained and is not normally driven unless it is a sunny
Sunday.

We have learned a lot about driving and car set up with the car.  We ran a
couple of Pro Solos with it and it has great take off.  A fully tricked out
STS Neon (lime Green) guy was scratching his head because I consistenly pulled
him during practice starts.

Koni double adjustables
New Springs
New Suspension Bushings
Engine from a 98 with about 18 thousand miles
Front hubs recently replaced
New front crosmember   (look for this in any Neon you look at.  They fatigue
where tied to the sides and all fast Neons will need this done.)
Extremely light Center line wheels .
Many Spares  including engine and trans
trailer hitch
No AC
trailer may be available also
more pictures at http://www.ultranet.com/~mkogan/
As you can see we have done more than standard maintenance on the car to make
sure that it is safe and fast.
Car is located in New England area.
$ 4500 for car alone.  Spares are negotiable.

Please Contact

Phil Kogan
pkogan@ma.ultranet.com