RE: Meridian Winners?

To: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>, spdrcr5@bigfoot.com,
Subject: RE: Meridian Winners?
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:05:00 -0500
Fox who?  :^)

Speedvision. They're already posting the third segment (out of five), so
we're too late.

Thanks anyway.

Matt Murray
I actually now work for Liberty Livewire [LWIRA]. We were sold from
CBS/Viacom to Liberty. We do broadcast origination for Speed (and A&E,
History, Outdoor Life, and NBA Network)
Matt:

Here are the results I know so far . ..

Street Modified
1. Dennis Grant
2. Aaron Miller

A Stock
1. GH Sharp
2. Jason Saini

A Stock Ladies
1. Ann Klem
2. Juliann Pokorny
3. ?

B Stock
1. Tim Aro

C Stock
1. Andy Hollis

G Stock - 4 trophies
1. Shawn Whipple
2. Joe Goeke
3. Jeff Robinson
4. ? Matthew Grainger ?  Not certain if it was him or not
5. Art Emerson III

If I hear anymore info I will send it to you.

Matt, where will this stuff possibly air?  Speedvision?  Or FoxSports?  I
don't know who you work for.

Larry Joffe