East coast Phase 3 Philly

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, evolution-announce@egroups.com,
Subject: East coast Phase 3 Philly
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:09:21 EST
I have been asked to post this in regards to the biggest Evolution school
ever held.  Philly is having the only East Coast Phase 3 school on our
calender so far.  Phase 3 is on course analysis, lines, etc...You only need
to have taken Phase one to take it.  Steven Rosenberg is the contact person
for this and he is listed on our web for info.  He needs to get an idea who
will be interested in this, along with the Phase ones, Phase 2's, the Dial In
and Geez schools., he is opening another Phase one due to interest.  Dates
are April 28-29.

Jean Kinser Dana
Owner/Cofounder Evolution Performance Driving School
www.autocross.com/evolution