Re: Meridian Tour tire sales/service???

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Meridian Tour tire sales/service???
From: "Dale" <scirocco_mk1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:28:07 -0600
I talked to Tom last week, and he recommended I get my tires sent to my
house just in case he didn't make it.  As Jerry Onks mentioned, Tom was
hopping to get his Vehicle fixed.

If anyone can confirm that he got it fixed.  Speak up!
I'd like to wait to get my tires changed after Friday's practice (get more
life out of my old tires).

Dale
31 FSP