tow rig that was in sports car?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: tow rig that was in sports car?
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:31:23 -0800 (PST)
Okay, my wife threw out all my issues of Sports Car
this past weekend while I was away. I think 2 months
ago there was a Ford Van diesel with duals on the back
that was for sale. Does anyone know anything about
this or know who I can contact about this?

Nothing like a hard question to start a week off!

Don Miller
TLS #8
68 Turbo V-6 Roaster
1988 Dodge van currently but wanting diesel power!