Car/Trailer storage between SD and LA

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, davekizerian@hotmail.com,
Subject: Car/Trailer storage between SD and LA
From: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:22:01 -0700
OK, here's another one for some locals.

I'll be doing some business between the SD Tour and LA Pro and need to
leave my Miata and tire trailer somewhere down there in that week. I'd
rather leave it in LA to make things easier for the Pro since I'll
probably be flying back into LA. But if I can't find anything in LA I'm
willing to leave it in San Diego.

Does anyone in LA or San Diego have room for a 40"x48" tire trailer? I'm
planning on parking my car at the airport for the week (unless that's a
bad thing) so I won't take up much space (a corner of a garage or so?)

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Shields