Advice on Lotus for sale

To: "Team.Net (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Advice on Lotus for sale
From: gregg lee <gregglee@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:39:53 -0600
We are considering selling our Lotus.  We never drive it and don't think we
will.  Any advice either on how to price it or where to advertise beyond
the obvious local newspaper and Hemmings?  For example any active Lotus
Clubs?  (There are none here in Dallas that I can find.)

For Sale by Original Owner, located in Dallas, Texas.

1967 Lotus Elan fixed head Coupe.

Weber head.  Electric windows.  Knockoff wheel attachment.  Mechanically
100%.  Exterior clean.  Minor interior cosmetic flaws.
Five original and five revolution modular wheels.  A few spares including
complete differential, cams, stub axle, etc.  Manuals including the
original owners manual.  Everything is stock, not that it is competitive
anymore.

Gregg Lee