timers

To: aschmiechen@discovercolor.com
Subject: timers
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:07:55 -0800 (PST)
We have been using RaceAmerica timers for a year now
and like them very much. We run two days on a battery,
no noisey, stalling generator required. No PC
troubles, and the senders go several weekends on a
couple of AA batteries. The whole package in a medium
suitcase, super portable! Easiest system to train new
folks on too, minimum timing crew problems. Can't beat
the price either, maybe because they don't subsidize prosolo?

=====
Dennis Hale