Car FS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Car FS
From: SCCARcr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:54:47 EST
Hi all,

I'm getting rid of my car and thought I'd let any potential autocrosser have
a chance at it so I don't have to trade it and let some goober buy it who
doesn't appreciate it.

The car is a 98 Neon ACR.  The bolt holes have been slotted and is currently
running 2.5 degrees negative.  The exhaust is cut ahead of the muffler and a
three bolt flange welded in so that the muffler can be easily removed and
reinstalled for events.  I also have a section of pipe that fits in place of
the muffler so that exhaust is still vented to the rear of the car instead of
underneath.  It has the championship interior as well as A/C and a rear
defrost.  The car has 76K miles on it as well.  It is red with charcoal/black
interior and floor mats.  I am also including the numbers (a 1 and a 9 and
the DS magnet for stock designation).  Also included are one air tank, floor
jack (with carrying case), a set of AR-24 wheels (with the correct offset)
with two 225 Toyos mounted and two 205 BFGs mounted on factory wheels.  The
streets are Yokohama A306s that are 205/60s with a lot of wear left.  The
Toyos need to go but the BFGs are good for rears still.  Any other assorted
Neon specific stuff I have will be included that I can find around the house.
 Cosmetically the car is great and is ready to go for a good many years
autocrossing still.

Please make an offer off list if interested or if you have questions e-mail
or call me at 972-722-8464.

Thanks and sorry for the spam.

Brad Pyatt
Rockwall, TX