SCCA and Video Games

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCCA and Video Games
From: "Joe Delio" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 00:11:28 -0600
I know that this is opening a can of worms.. but I want to hear what everyone
thinks.

I have often wondered to myself why I have yet to see the SCCA name or logo in
any
video games. The one that more comes to mind is Gran Turismo.

Maybe it is just me, but I play a WHOLE LOT of Gran Turismo, GT2 and soon to
be GT3.
So, do you think that it is a bad idea to get SCCA plastered on a Vitual
billboard?
I think that it would be absolutely great.. so much, that I mentioned this
idea to SCCA
CEO tonight at the SCCA Texas Regoin Award Banquet.

The short version of the story is that he said that SCCA is working with
Motorsport Simulations
in Las Colinas, TX to get some "Virtual Billboard" space.  see this
http://www.motorsportsimulations.com/

But what I was thinking. that if they got into GT3 with PS2, then that would
open the
entire world to a new reality.

What do you think

justJOE