Re: 2001 rule books?

To: "Mark J. Hirt" <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: 2001 rule books?
From: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:20:19 -0600
"Mark J. Hirt" wrote:

> If its formatted like the 2001 GCR BE PREPARED TO BE DISAPPOINTED. It
> is NOT indexed and will not even PRINT. I could see maybe the no print
> option but at least index the f in thing.

It is the same. When we got the GCR I tried searching and nothing.

Received the SOLO II Rulebook yesterday and I tried searching for several
things, but nothing. I searched for B Prepared and the only thing it found was
the index. I tried searching for a car, for instance BMW M3 and it said "no
occurrence".

It don't see any use for it, unless I am missing something.

Gail deLeon