Re: GCAC

To: 37csp@pathwaynet.com, autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List),
Subject: Re: GCAC
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:26:40 EST
37csp@pathwaynet.com writes:

> I'd like to know if staying overnight at the air field during the Pro
> Solo weekend is allowed.  We've run into problems at other pros where we
> unexpectedly get tossed out at night!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stacey DeSpelder
> CSP 37

Yes, you can. The gates are locked around 11 PM and there is a night guard
that roams the perimeter all night. The gates reopen around 6-7 AM. A club
member will stay both Friday and Saturday night by the gate and will have a
key for emergencies. There is plenty of room to pitch a tent!

See you here!
John Taylor
Webmaster@  <A HREF="http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com/";>GCAC Web Site</A>