Web host found

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Web host found
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:27:33 -0800
Thanks for the help finding a web page host !

All the suggestions were great and after alot of thought and
a helpful offer by Carl from Carlc Internet Services. I am
moving our site over to his ISP.

Carl was so helpful with gaining are business and making
me feel comfortable with using his services. If any of you
are looking for a web host for your club give Carl a try at the
link below.

http://www.carlc.com/

I would also like to thank Alan Dahl from WWSCC with his offer.
Our club has been around for almost 50 years and we are barely known
in our own area much less the Northwest I hope the web site and getting
involved with WWSCC will help our growth.

Thanks,
Mike
Autosports Northwest
asnw.org