Re: Live-in car haulers

To: PbPied@aol.com
Subject: Re: Live-in car haulers
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 21:56:41 -0600
PbPied@aol.com wrote:

> I have seen trailers of that sort that were of the standard hitch
> variety, but can't imagine they'd be practical for a vehicle as big
> as an M3!  South of Detroit there is an RV dealership that displays
> several, including class A Motorhome setups for car-in-the-back
> traveling.  Bring your wallet.

Hey, two shamless plugs in one week:

Or just purchase my turdo diesel bus!  Since I will most likely get into
a FF this year, I would like to let it go and get a lightweight trialer
set up that I can pull behind my Audi Wagon.  (The formula car will not
go into the back due to low ground clearance.  Dunno 'bout an M3, but
I've had a app. 3,500 lb Eagle Wagon inside!)  This bus would be the
ultimate in SCCA club support vehicles since it is fitted out for
semi-living quarters, or for use as a transporter.  If interested,
kindly reply for more extensive details.  I have not advertised it yet,
but will probably soon.  Thanks!

Pat Washburn