SAN DIEGO SCCA NATIONAL TOUR WARM-UP

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SAN DIEGO SCCA NATIONAL TOUR WARM-UP
From: "Perry, Rick" <perryr@spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:13:23 -0800
The SCCA SOLO II NATIONAL TOUR will be held in SAN DIEGO
over the weekend of March 17/18, 2001.

TART (a San Diego Autocross Club) will be putting on a practice event on
(Sat) March 3
and a SCCA sanctioned autocross (Sun) Mar 4 at the same location (Qualcomm
Stadium) and on the same lot (Large West Lot.) just two weeks prior to the
National Tour.
The practice on Saturday, $30, will be limited in order to ensure maximum
runs for all attendees.
The Autocross on Sunday will be open to all competitors.

In Addition, if you are a CORVETTE driver (plus a very few others) we will
be holding two NCCC autocrosses, an AM & PM, on Sunday March 11 on the same
large West Lot at Qualcomm Stadium.
That's just six days prior to the National Tour!  Approximately 20
non-Corvette car drivers will be able to participate, $35, as a practice
only.  .

So you will have an opportunity to get some practice in prior to the tour.

If you are interested or want more info please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Rick Perry
BP89