RE: 1997 Neon ACR

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1997 Neon ACR
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:56:46 -0600
No contingency money, no drivey Neons.  It's just the whores who are selling
their Neons.  ;^)

Except for me.  The bank says I have to keep my car for a while yet.  ;^)
And I actually like my car, a lot.  (Look Cashmore, two seperate words.  ;^)
I especially like it these days since it's fast becoming an entirely new car
with its conversion to a Street Touring machine.  New bushings arrived today
and I picked up the new 6 ton shop press last night with which to press them
into place.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS