Re: ax-digest V1 #439

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #439
From: Davard@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:29:02 EST
In a message dated 2/1/01 6:55:33 AM, owner-ax-digest@autox.team.net writes:

>Ok, it's my turn to try the trans-continental autox circuit.
>
>Was curious about the San Diego Tour site's proximity to the airport, things
>to do, things to avoid, etc, etc?  Keep in mind I have never
>
>TIA,
>
>Mark Sipe

I'm from the LA area, but I am trying to organize a group of people to go
indoor karting on Saturday night at the local Speedzone, which is about 4
miles from the site. Cost is about $30 for three 5 minute races. Lots of fun,
and we'll get to see who is the fastest in the same cars.

I've already got about 10 confirmed people, but 20-30 would be better, as we
would have the place to ourselves.

David Avard