2001 Autocross Winter Festival starts 2/10/2001

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List), evolution-discussions@egroups.com,
Subject: 2001 Autocross Winter Festival starts 2/10/2001
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:33:53 EST
Fellow Autocrossers,

If you are tired of the winter and want sunny 70 degree days full of exciting
autocross competition...get in your car and drive on down I-75 or I-95 to Ft.
Myers, Florida next week and be part of the 2001 Autocross Winter Festival!
Several days of competition, schools and open practice are planned, including
an actual SCCA ProSolo practice course, start tree and all!

The grand finale of a great week (10th-18th) is the SCCA ProSolo 2001 Season
Opener (16th-18th) held on Buckingham Airfields great concrete surface.

For more information check out:

http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/prosolo/index.html

and

http://gulfcoastautocrossers.com/