Re: Newsletter outsourcing???

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newsletter outsourcing???
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:48:51 -0600
> What essential info does an autocross club need?

It isn't only a autocross newsletter in many regions....

> Six pages. 135 copies. B.F.D.! She's folding it right now while talking on
the
> phone.

800 copies, folded and stapled - I can't talk on the phone that long!!

The biggest problem I have doing our newsletter is getting the info out of
people.  Lately, I can't even get the R.E. to write his column!

> IMHO, some clubs (or editors) make a much bigger deal of the newsletter
than
> it needs to be.

All my nit picking aside, I'll take this advice from Rocky.  Just get the
basics and the rest is gravy!!!!

Dave