RE: San Diego Tour - need info

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: San Diego Tour - need info
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:34:04 -0800
> Ok, it's my turn to try the trans-continental autox circuit.
>
> Was curious about the San Diego Tour site's proximity to the
> airport,

Very close. Maybe 15 minutes away.

 things
> to do, things to avoid, etc, etc?  Keep in mind I have never

http://www.chases.org/cars/sandiego.html

A lot depends on what you are interested in. I highly recommend a tour of La
Jolla, maybe a drive to Coronado Island. I know a great Peruvian restaurant
with the most incredible Peruvian beer. :-) A trip to Old Town for some
Carnitas and a margarita.

Randy Chase
(good thing we have many months before the national season starts, I need to
get stuff done to the car)