RE: Noise at Qualcomm

To: "Bill Sanford" <tvrdude@netzero.net>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Noise at Qualcomm
From: "Chuck Hanson" <chanson60@home.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:45:22 -0700
Hi Bill,

My region doesn't have sound restrictions (gee, I wonder why we keep losing
lots?) and I've never measured my 924S.  For autocrossing, I have a
Supertrapp glass pack type thing with 8 or 10 plates on the end of it and
have no idea if it would be quiet enough or not.  Would someone with stock
vehicle experience at Qualcom's 93 db limit please email me to discuss.

Thanks,

Chuck Hanson