Thanks NASA!

To: Evolution Discussion <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: Thanks NASA!
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:01:00 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

Hey just wanted to publically thank NASA's West coast autox folks and
Dennis Hale in particular for the hospitality & such this past weekend.  I
was on a business trip out to SF and it was made much more pleasant by the
Autox at Marina Bay (sp?) last weekend.  Thanks!

Mark

(oh, and I highly recommend the NASA folks and that site.  It was the best
lot I've ever been on, including Nationals.  Yee haw!)

(oh #2, I think I managed to recruit my buddy with the Lotus Esprit to
keep on running.  We'll see...  Anyone have any competitive /
non-competitive judgments on a '99 Lotus Esprit Turbo in SS?  Seemed
pretty quick.  Weighs something like 3300 lbs with 290hp at the wheels,
mid-engine, geared to hit 60 or 70 in 2nd, etc.  Felt pretty good anyway,
once we got air pressures a bit more sorted out so that it didn't always
try to spin)