Meridian Hotels - Good Hotel at Good Price

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Meridian Hotels - Good Hotel at Good Price
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:33:35 -0500
Last year, we stayed at the Baymont - right across the street from the
"official" hotel, and right next to a Waffle House. Outdoor pool (that
wasn't open last year) but decent clean rooms and free breaky.

Just made our reservations, and they're having a winter special of some
sort - a king-size, non-smoking, 2-adults room was $44US/night - not bad at
all.

Those looking for a place to stay may want to give it a try.

DG