ATLANTA 2001 event registration-IMPORTANT!!!!!!

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ATLANTA 2001 event registration-IMPORTANT!!!!!!
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:06:22 +0000
Calling all drivers running Atlanta Region SCCA 2001 Solo II series.
Please read ALL the important information below.

PRE-REGISTRATION

We are trying to get everyone's information in our computer. This will
make the registration process go faster. If you have never run with us
before, go to our website <atl-scca.org> and pre-register on-line. Those
of you who are not making any changes in your CAR-CLASS-CAR# information
from last year are all set.

YOUR CAR-CLASS-CAR# CHANGES

Those of you who ARE making changes in CAR-CLASS-CAR# information need to
contact Steve Woerner at:

mapper@att.net

and let him know any CHANGES in your information (i.e.
address/car/car#/class, etc.). Once that info is correct it isn't
necessary to pre-register on-line anymore since all your info will be
correct on the list in the computer. Remember, we now have a paperless
registration process for all drivers who have run with us in the last 10
months.

REGISTRATION AT THE SITE

We will have 2 registration windows in our new Registration/Timing
trailer.

1-The "Express" window will be for all drivers who have all their
information in our computer already. These drivers will only need to show
proper ID, pay the entry fee then got to Tech Inspection.

2-The other window will be for all paper registered drivers (those who
register with us for the first time or are making changes in their
information at the site) and all Novices. These entrants will be filling
out a paper entry form, getting paper numbers for their cars, etc. They
will still show proper ID and pay their registrations at this window.

SEASON PASSES NOW AVAILABLE

You may avoid the 2001 entry fee increase (to $25) by purchasing a season
pass for all of our events for a reduced entry fee. The cost will be $200
for all 10 points events or $240 for all the points events plus the
Warm-up in March and the Champion of Champions event in November. This
will save you $50-60 for the year. The benefit of doing this is you will
not have to ever stand in a registration line in 2001 unless you are
making changes to your driver information. Season pass holders will only
have to take their cars to tech inspection. Season passes are ONLY
available to SCCA members and will NOT be sold after March 17th, 2001.
Just remember these passes are NOT transferrable and are NOT refundable.

Get your season passes, NOW,  by mailing your checks or money orders
(made out to Atlanta Region SCCA) to:

Tere Pulliam
Atlanta Region Solo II Co-chair
2772 Cliffview Drive