[NER] Services for Tom Hadden

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>, NER Solo posting
Subject: [NER] Services for Tom Hadden
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:22:00 -0500
A FCSCC list member wrote:
>I called the funeral home and visiting hours are 5-8 p.m. Thursday and the
>funeral is 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home.

I believe the funeral home is in the Bristol newspaper report (first link).

Matt Murray

To:   "NER Solo postings" <nersolo@ner.org>, "FCSCC List Post"
      <FCSCC-MEM@egroups.com>, "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
For those of you up in the northeast who may have known Tom, he passed away
this week-end in a scuba diving accident. I have links to two newspaper
reports below my signature. He was a very nice guy. He ran a Lotus with a
Toyota twin cam motor.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

>From the Bristol, CT paper (you may have to paste the link together):