Re: kid karts (another New Years resolution out the window)

To: "Vernon Head" <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Subject: Re: kid karts (another New Years resolution out the window)
From: "Rick" <mudfly@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:53:36 -0500
If the can muffler is what works best for your region that's the way it
should be.  I will clarify to the list members; that I was referring
specifically  to the NT's and Prosolo's. The individual regions are allowed
to use rules that works best for them.
I'll agree that the gas briggs 5hp is still the easiest engine to deal with
for younger kids and beginners. The 2 strokes I referenced to are more
common on the east coast where prices are cheap for many older(pre 1995)
european engines that were popular here in the 80's and early 90's. The
2cycle while reliable does need lots of attention and little mistakes in
tuning can get expensive.

Rick