Baby Aebersold

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Baby Aebersold
From: "Julia Aebersold" <jaebers@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:12:11 -0500
Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let our friends in the autocross world know
that Alexander Michael Aebersold arrived in the world on January 10th at
10:35 am.  He weighed 6 lbs and 5 ounces and was 19 inches long.  However, I
can verify that he won't stay at that weight due the number of feedings
round the clock.

Both Jamey and I are extremely happy with our new baby boy.

Also, don't be surprised if you get adopted to help push the little guy
around in his stroller during one of the events.

See everyone this season!!

Julia, Jamey & Alex Aebersold