Meridian Tour Web Site

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Meridian Tour Web Site
From: "John Thomas" <jtthomas21@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:48:42 -0500
The Web Site for the Meridian National Tour, www.missscca.org ,is up and
running. I think you will find it very useful in locating hotels, food, and
neat places to see. There are also links to registration forms and other
points of interest. The event Hotel is the Holiday Inn Express, mention the
SCCA for special rates. If there is any information you need which is not
listed, shoot me an email and I will get it for you. As far as the event
site goes we are changing the parking up a little and grid will be at the
right end of the runway. It will be a little farther to grid but it should
flow well and be safer for spectators. Overnight parking or camping is
allowed and the gate will close a approximately 11pm each night. Howard
Duncan will be designing the courses this year so they should prove to be
challenging. We look forward to seeing everyone and hope you have a safe
trip to the Queen City.

John & Holly
Steven Volpp
Mississippi Region