Re: Mercedes/ Jaguar autocrossers

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mercedes/ Jaguar autocrossers
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 02:36:21 -0600
Geez, they even try to pinch pennies on  the "high end" cars eh?  Do it
right the first time and avoid all those costly warranty repairs when folks
do get playful with their expensive toys.

And I'd wager that far more of those types of cars would participate in
"lapping day" type of events at real road courses versus showing up at the
local parking lot to mash cones.  Oiling is far more of a concern for the
sustained loads imposed by a road course than the very quick and short lived
transitional movements of an autocross.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)