Minor Correction to Coolant response

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Minor Correction to Coolant response
From: jac73@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:35:08 -0500
In a previous response, I said DCX is using HOAT in the LH sedans and in
the minivans.  I was slightly off -- it's not in the minivans yet, and the
LH is using a HOAT, but it's an ever-so-slightly different HOAT than what
they'll eventually have... *that* HOAT (G05) is indeed being used in the
midsize Sebring/Stratus sedans and Sebring convertible now.

All those guys are up at Auburn Hills.  I'm down here in Detroit working on
big honkin' pickup trucks (novel concept, huh? A guy who tows a large
enclosed car trailer on a regular basis working on tow vehicles...), so it
takes a little while for the info to run from one to the other.

Jim Crider
autojim@delphi.com (home)