Re: Eastern USA

To: "Kurt Schenk" <unboundracing@msn.com>, ax-digest@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Eastern USA
From: Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:39:30 -0500
At 1/10/01 Wednesday 07:32 AM, Kurt Schenk wrote:
>>Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:55:54 -0500
>>From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
>>Subject: Re: Eastern USA?
>>
>>That site is no good for a two-day event -- believe me, you wouldn't
>>want to be there overnight.  Before we run, we have to sweep the
>>shell casings off the course.  Really, I'm not kidding.
>
>Mark:
>
>That is not true at all.  Camden is a decent site.  The only time we had to
>do any sweeping was when concert goers from OUTSIDE of Camden came to town
>and trashed the site. The Phish concert comes to mind. Really, when did you
>EVER have to sweep up gun casings?  We have never had any problems with the
>people of Camden at that site and I have been going there for five years
>worth of events.  Your ignorance is showing.
>
>--Kurt Schenk
>  South Jersey Region

I'll back Mark up on this one.

While walking the course at Camden last year,  casings of various calibers
were found by competitors.

I don't really think the lot is a legally designated practice range!

Eric Moon

Team Wasabi Racing
2000 Acura Type R   -  G-Stock
1992 Mazda Miata     -  D-Prepared Wannabe

Appalachian Sports Car Club   -   www.scca-susq.com