Semi Official Atlanta Region Solo II Schedule

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Semi Official Atlanta Region Solo II Schedule
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:33:51 +0000
Please make note of the following schedule for Atlanta Region SCCA Solo
II Series. This is Semi-Official as we haven't received the contract,
yet, but should have it in our hands by the first of next week.

As always be prepared for last minute changes that always seem to crop
up.

2001 Atlanta SCCA Solo2 Schedule

Dates                   Site                    Atlanta Region events
Jan. 6
Jan 13-14
Jan 20-21
Jan 27-28
Feb 1-4
Feb 10-11
Feb 17-18
Feb 24-25
Mar 3-4         (Evolution School at Lakewood Fairgrounds)
Mar 10-11
Mar 17-18       Orange/Gold - Turner Field              Fun Event & Points 1
Mar 24-25
Mar 31-Apr 1
Apr 7-8         Green or Gold - Turner Field            Points 2 & 3
Apr 14-15
Apr 28-29
Apr. 28-29      Green - April 29th only - Turner Field  Points 4
May 5-6
May 12-13
May 19-20
May 26-27
Jun 2-3
Jun 9-10        Green - Turner Field                    School/Practice &
Points 5
Jun 16-17
Jun 23-24       Green - Turner Field                    Points 6 & 7
Jun 30-Jul 1
Jul 7-8         Green - Turner Field                    SEDIV Divisional
Jul 14-15
July 21-22
Jul 28-29
Aug 4-5
Aug 11-12
Aug 18-19       Green - Turner Field                    Practice & Points 8
Aug 25-26
Sep 1-2
Sep 8-9
Sep 11-14
Sep 15-16
Sep 22-23       Orange/Gold - Turner Field              Points 9 & 10
Sep 30-Oct 7
Oct 6-7
Oct 13-14
Oct 20-21
Oct 27-28
Nov 3-4         Blue - November 4th only - Turner Field Champ of Champs

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA