Neon(I Think) and DC Autocross wanted

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Neon(I Think) and DC Autocross wanted
From: "Marc Smith" <marcs@gdi.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 16:29:44 -0500
Hi all

I am just about fully up north.  on the 11th i drive the moving van and the

Impala the 800 miles from Orlando to DC.  I will miss all of the folks @
CFRSCCA,

Lockheed martin, and Suncoast Miata Guys.

I currently flog a 94 Impala SS in ESP.  I am looking for a "Winter" car so

my wife can have something to drive in snow/salt rather than the Impala.

I have the following Requirements.  4 door, Auto trans, Front wheel drive. Under

$5,000  1990-95 preferably to avoid OBDII

I have been considering a bunch of cars.  Taurus SHO's, Neons, Olds Acheiva's.

 I am kinda partial to American, but would consider just about anything.

I need to know what "options" the cars need/should have.  I have been looking

into the Neons a bit more than most.

Any other ideas would be welcome  I know that by limiting to 4 doors and
autotrans

i am shooting myself in the foot somwhat.  But my wife will not drive a stick.

 and I want a "new toy" to mod.

If anyone from the DC Area knows about an Autocross club please contact me as

well
If anyone inthe DC area has a car mentioned above for sale.  Let me know

mailto:marcs@gdi.net

Thanks

Marc