Re: display box

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: display box
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 09:01:47 -0800 (PST)
We have a RaceAmerica disply.
We bought it a year ago from RaceAmerica.
We have it tied to the RaceAmerica system.
Everything runs on a 12v deepcycle battery, no noisey
dang fool generator. The battery also powers the PA
system [Fender Passport] and we have run a three day
event without depleting the battery.
The power cord is a bit short and occasionally I run
the display farther out by tapping into my truck
battery instead of the trailer one but that is just
for convenience. Probably ought to have equal length
power and logic lines.
I heartily recommend the whole RaceAmerica system.

=====
Dennis Hale