H-pipe with cats

To: "dalcorral" <dalcorral@egroups.com>,
Subject: H-pipe with cats
From: "droptopgt" <droptopgt@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 1980 23:38:03 -0600
Sorry about any cross posts,

Hey there listers.  I was wondering if any one living in the
"DALLAS/FORTWORTH" area would happen to have there 94/95 H-pipe with cats on
it still laying around.  Like a silly goose I sold mine and found myself not
able to pass this time without it.  Last year I did manage to pass the sniffer
by pulling num. 5 injector wire but this year that trick didn't work. So if
any one has theirs laying around I sure would like to borrow it. I'll return
it the same day. I am hoping to find one tomorrow the 6th so I can get it
inspected.  Again I'm in the DFW area, more specific I'm in the mid cities.
Any way appreciate any help...

Craig-