Nissan SE-R For Sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nissan SE-R For Sale
From: "Woody" <woodym3@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:33:59 -0500
Posted for my son.  The car is in south-central Kentucky:

1992 Sentra SE-R, red/grey, 5 spd with no 5th pop-out, sunroof, AM/FM/CD,
156K. K&N filter, Stillen muffler. New or recent: KYB AGX adjustable struts,
Yokohama AVS tires, front calipers, rotors, Metalmaster pads, battery,
alternator, inner and outer CV boots. Red anodized pedal pad covers, and front
strut bar. No ABS, bad A/C, cruise not working, and light right side body
damage from guardrail. Strong daily driver, autocrosser, and instructor's
track car, but would make a great autocross or track project car. I also have
extra wheels with track tires. Must sell and will take best offer.

Brian Hair
16paws@kih.net