No more winter blues!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: No more winter blues!!!
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2001 16:02:02 -0800
announcing the first winter series event for the 2001 at camden waterfront
autocross lot SATURDAY Jan 13th

well only 9 days away and the forcast looks good, weather is supposed to be in
the low to mid 40's
We are supposed to get rain early next week so we can expect to see the famous
camden waterfront autocross lot to be clean and snow free.  for all those that
have not recently been to camden may not realize it has doubled in size since
last season, and 60-70 second courses are not out of the question,

Being the only winter series in the northeast I hope we can see a turnout of
top name drivers like we had last year

we want to close registration at 9:30 (I'm a stickler for getting started on
time so show up early)
if you are going to have a hard time making 9:30 please send me a personal
email and I may be able to register for you (only under extreme cases)

directions can be found here
http://autox4u.com/direct.htm

we will run in ANY weather, (yes even snow) If anyone from out of town needs a
place to crash I can try and arange somthing.. there are also inexpensive
hotels within 15 min drive of the lot.

Last year we saw feilds of 90+ drivers and from 7 diffrent states. no better
way to be ready for fort meyers and shake off the cobwebs

feel free to email me with any questions
Jeff Lloyd